The authorized reasons to proceed to make a change or return of product are the following:
Product with manufacturing defect
The changes due to manufacturing defects must be analyzed based on the customer's request for the product purchased and the detail that is considered as a manufacturing defect.
Some of the causes that you will not proceed to make a manufacturing default change are:
- Absence of the above mentioned defect (the above defect was not found).
- Improper use of the product.
- Signs of accidental damage to the product.
- Natural wear and tear from use.
- Improper washing or maintenance of the product.
MANUFACTURING DEFAULT CHANGES WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED IF THE PRODUCT COMPLIES WITH THE FOLLOWING POLICIES.
The product warranty is valid for 5 days from the date of purchase, no changes or returns longer than 5 days from the date of purchase must be returned in its original packaging, along with your purchase note.
The product must be unused and returned in its original packaging, along with your purchase note.
The customer accepts the shipping costs and only the value of the product is reimbursed.